Monday, July 5, 2010

The First Self-Identification

Hello! My name is Deandra, and my full name is Deandra Tama Gandhira. I'm 14 years old. I'm a junior high school student. Nothing special 'bout me. Many friends call me "freak", but yeah, actually I am. I'm talk less but do more. I like to move around and so difficult to stop it. I am my mom's and dad's only child, but I really wish I had an older sibling than a younger sibling. Sometimes I feel so lonely, but I'd rather be alone. Why? Surely you know why. I really really wanna learn how to drive. I've done it once but my dad's car was not deserved for a beginner like me, so I was failed and I'd like to try it again with a proper car. Yeah, I really need it! I like some electro musics such as Ladytron, Gorillaz, Depeche Mode, The Prodigy, Gary Numan, Felix Da Housecat, Junkie XL, and old time musicians such as Elvis Presley, Amii Stewart, Barry Manilow, Frank Sinatra, and also some rock bands such as Dead Kennedys, Sex Pistols, The Ramones, Killswitch Engage, Saosin, and Taking Back Sunday. For now, I'm a big fan of Gorillaz. All right, that's all I can tell you, enjoy my blog

Regards,

Deandra

No comments:

Post a Comment