Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Most Wanted Action Figure

I walked around in a shopping mall and when I passed through a toy store, I saw this new Godzilla action figure





















and yeah, since the first time I saw this new Godzilla action figure, I really wanna buy it, I really do. But unfortunately, my parents do not allow me to have one of these. Not because it's too expensive (indeed it's not too expensive), but they think I'm already a grown-up boy who don't need toys any more. But it's not a toy, it's a new Godzilla action figure. Wait till I got one.


Quote :

Hi! I'm the biggest one in the world, so if you'd like to, you can buy my action figure at the nearest toy store in your city. I guarantee It's gonna be the coolest toy in your toy collection.
Already available from a very long time

No comments:

Post a Comment