Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Finally Made It! (Noodle's Mask Initial Mark)

Yeah! I finally made the replica of Noodle's mask that she used for "On Melancholy Hill" video clip when the ship she was traveling was attacked by pirates. My own mask is made from a piece of a cardboard and it's got some failures.

This is the picture of Noodle for example :






















And this is my own :
















What do you think?
Actually, I haven't done it yet. It's just the initial shape of the mask. I'm gonna color the whole face with white poster paint and make some details with dark blue poster paint at last. But I'm not gonna use purple poster paint as Noodle's because I'm afraid it would be look girlish.
Okay, thanks for reading :)

Salute,

Deandra

1 comment:

  1. The initial shape of the mask looks good just like in the clip. But I would make the lower part of the mask rounder. You made it triangular

    ReplyDelete